My Favourite Piece of Technology

My favourite piece of technology are The Smartphones, in my case an iPhone 6. It was a christmas gift 4 years ago from my stepdad who fix iPhones and other Apple products in his Store @rzdigitalchile ;).

I use my iPhone all day and all days of week. I can do everything with my phone, I can see videos, movies, take pictures, I can research everything that interests me, I can call or text my Friends, I use it to listening music…. but now that I think, most of that it would not be posible without the internet hahaha. However, my iPhone has made my life easier and sometimes lazy, lazy because there are days that I stay in bed for a long time just to be using my phone, and that is a problem I have to control.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares