My Favourite Series

I couldn't decide between all the series that I love, but The Avatar was the last one I saw and I loved it.

Avatar: The Last Airbender is set in a world in which some people can manipulate one of the four elements (water, earth, fire or air). The only one who can control the four elements is the Avatar, and he has the responsibility of keeping peace between the four nations of the world.

The main characters are Aang (airbending and the Avatar), Katara (Waterbending), Sokka (normal human), Toph (earthbending) and Zuko (firebending).

I would recommend it because despite being a series broadcast on a kids channel, the story gives very deep messages that a child might not notice, in addition to the perfect characters development.

When I was a child I liked Aang because he was  the hero of the story, but when I saw the series again, being older, my new favorite character became Zuko, because I realized that his path had a surprising development, and in my childhood I didn't know how to appreciate him just because he was "the bad guy".

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This was my favorite series when I was a child. Well, I always wanted to be Katara hahahah waterbending is the best, period.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I watched this series over a tounsand times fkjehdkfj, i really love it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That series is the best! Until now I keep laughing at Sokka's antics xD
    (Zuko forever)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares