The Best Concert Ever

 

The best concert I ever been was Metallica in 2017 at the Lollapaloza festival.

Metallica is an American heavy metal band, founded in 1981 in Los Angeles by Lars Ulrich and James Hetfield. Currently the band is composed of Lars Ulrich (drums), James Hetfield (vocals, guitar), Kirk Hammet (guitar) and Robert Trujillo (bass).

I think they played and closed on the first day of the event. I went with my dad, and we just wanted to see metallica that day. We got there early enough to get closer to the stage through the mosh that were armed by Rancid fans in the previous band.

After waiting many hours after rancid finally started metallica concert. From the first moment it was an EXPLOSION OF ENERGY!! Everyone singing, jumping, screaming, and ahead it was so hot that the bottles of water they gave us were worth gold hahaha.

I had never been to a concert before, and that night I was in one of my favorite band!!

As the last memory of that night, I took a photo with a man who looked like the bass player from Metallica HAHAHA.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares