DreamJobs from yesterday and today


When I was at school I used to say that I was going to study medicine. Over time I realized that this atmosphere was not my thing.

After an Vocational and Existential Crisis, and see my PSU score, I started to research the other careers. Finally I was between Mechanical Civil Engineering or Chemistry and Pharmacy, and I chose QF  because yes. Anyway, both were good options for me ;)

Actually, one doesn´t know the career until it is already inside, so now that I know the career, the subjects, the atmosphere and my classmates, I can say that I chose well.


I don't know what to specialize in yet, but in the future I would to like be a great leader who inspires confidence. I'm not someone who makes unnecessary expenses, so I would like too make a lot of money until I feel good about what I have and, if it surplus, I´ll gift that to someone who needs it.

For now I just have to do the online classes.
 There is still a long time for that.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares