My Autobiography

My name is Benjamín Sandoval. I was born in Santiago, Chile and I have 19 years old.

 At elementary school, I studied  at Instituto LaSalle de La Florida. Today, I´m doing my university studies at the Universidad de Chile, this year, 2020, is my second year has college student. I´m studying Chemistry and Pharmacy.


I live with my mom, my little sister, my stepdad and my two dogs Uwu, and We are from Puente Alto.


My hobbies are playing guitar, Ps4 and playing football, but the last one I can´t play it anymore because the Covid-19 L so my new hobby as replacement is eating, I have eaten too much since the quarantine began. I don´t know how I never get fat.

I hope all of you liked this presentation and I hope all of you pass your semester ;)


Comentarios

  1. I also live in Puente Alto, what a coincidence :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice blog Benja!, and that iconic photo of breaking bad haha
    what games do you like play in the ps4?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oooh that´s a cool pic! jajaja i love breaking bad

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jajajaj with quarentine also my new hobby is eating, i hope we don't end up rolling hahah

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares