Quarantine Days


I know quarantine is the last thing you want to know about, but it is the only thing I think 24/7 this year, so…

At first days, when Covid was arrived to Santiago, I remember that I was trying to save Chemistry II subject (it wasn´t end well). After that, I started to have the same symptoms of Covid, but at the end it was nothing serious.

Once I accepted that this will take too long I started to do things to pass the time; I played guitar again after a long time, I saw show series and movies  that I said I would watch but never did, I started to play table games like Catan with my family, and unfortunately I´m doing online clases too.

Clearly there comes a point where the routine consumes you, luckily in those moments I have my Friends that, even though we are not toghether, we still in contact through social media and videocalls. My friends really make me forget this genjutsu called quarantine J

Comentarios

  1. friends are very important now and damn tsukuyomi infinito hjdshjd

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ahhahahahha your photo makes me laugh.... because is trueee

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares