Road to QF


Reading the teacher's blog I remembered those teachers who guided me when I was deciding to enter this career.

My  school teachers were totally  useless, just to tell you that my chemistry teacher put exercises on the board and then started watching series on Netflix, you should have an idea. And the worst thing was that the difficulty of his tests was too high.

To be at that level of difficulty in his evaluations my aunt offered me to have a private teacher. This private teacher was one of the best teachers I ever had, in addition to teaching well, she always took care of keeping me motivated and to trust myself. She studied at Faciqyf, later she would give me a little tour of the faculty and let me speak to a qf student.

The second teacher who influenced me I met him in Pre-university. His way of teaching and his charisma were so unique that it made you want to be in his clases.

I had already mentioned in a previous blog that I was about to enter another career at another university, but it was these 2 professors who guided me to enter the Chemistry and Pharmacy career at this university.

So our teacher was right to say that teachers can make a difference in one's life :´)



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares