My "Favourite" Subject


I don´t know whether to say that I have a favorite subject because the truth is that they all cause me stress when they put the pressure to evaluate me, but leaving that aside, if I had to choose one it would be cellular physiology.

Well, to be honest, what I do in class is sleep, then I see the recorded classes more carefully because I can pause them and go back as many times as I want.

Tha main contents that we have seen are Homeostasis and Control Systems, Cellular Excitability and Membrane Potential and Cell Communication among others.

 Despite the fact that the classes are too long and become boring at the moment, when you start to understand the subject and understand the functioning of the cellular mechanisms, it can be entertaining. In addition to that there are some assistants who explain much better than the teacher, so because of them I understand the subject actually haha.



Comentarios

Entradas populares