A Country I Would Like to Visit

 

Hi, everyone J

In this blog I’m going to share with you a place that I hope to visit one day, if the university ever allows me.



I would like to travel to Norway because my uncle lives there and he always sends us pictures of the landscapes in that country, and the landscapes are very very beautiful, even I can feel the vikings vibes haha.

I don´t know a lot about the norwegian society actually, I only know about the existence of the vikings.

As I said, I would mainly like to visit all of that beauty lanscapes of the pictures, but I also have to tell you something about me, and that is that I am very addicted to a norwegian chocolate that I don´t know the name because it is written in norwegian haha, so if I go to Norway, I’m going to eat a lot of that chocolate.



I don´t know if I would like live in Norway, I would have to travel a good time first to know if I really would like, maybe it´s not what I expect, or maybe it could be better, who knows?

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares