Songs, Mixed of Things

I don't know which song to choose because there are a lot of them that I like, and I listen to them according to my mood. So I will choose 2 that are in the top of the ones I listen to the most according to my spotify.


The first song is called “Pelvis on Fire” by Volbeat. I like this song because it reminds me of Elvis Presley; this song has all his style in the composition and the singer gives it a tonality and style that it feels the influence of Elvis, but with a touch of heavy metal that represents the band.

Elvis + Volbeat = best song ever <3


The second one is a totally different style, the song is “Telephone” by Lady Gaga (Ft. Beyonce). I don't know why I like this song. I don´t usually listen to pop music, but Lady Gaga has very good songs, and this is the one I like the most and I go back to play  it again hahaha.

What these 2 songs do have in common is that they motivate me when I listen to them and, as I said, I listen to according my mood.


Comentarios

  1. Volbeat what a great band! I have a playlist to motivate me and of course it have some volbeat songs

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares